• MODO 801 required.
• Export of Camera position, rotation and focal length animation data.
• Export of position, rotation, radiance and color data for Spot, Point & Directional
lights. Spotlights also support export of both cone angle & feather data.
• Export of position and rotation data for locators. Locators are created as Null
Object layers inside After Effects with their anchor point set to their center.
• Export of position, rotation and size data for mesh layers as "image planes" (solid
layers) in After Effects. Mesh layers may only contain a single polygon to export
correctly, multi-polygon meshes are not supported – see below for details.
• Import of camera, light, null object and solid data from After Effects. Null objects
are imported as MODO locators, solid layers are imported as mesh layers
containing a single polygon with the dimensions of the solid
• Import of camera tracking data from both the built in After Effects camera tracker
and The Foundry's "Camera Tracker for AE" plugin.
After Effects Features
• After Affects CS5.0 or greater required.
• Import into either an existing or a new composition.
• Import all or a selection of items from the incoming data file.
• Import/Export of Camera position, rotation and zoom data.
• Import/export of position, rotation, brightness and color information for lights.
Spotlights will additionally import/export cone angle and feather data.
• Import/Export of position and rotation data for Null Object layers.
• Import/Export of position, rotation and size data for solid layers.